Monday, August 30, 2010

Upcoming films

Hey guys!

So here's the deal, I have a TON of movies that I own that will be added to the review list. Some of these films are not new by any means but they are (almost) all amazing in my opinion. The logic behind this is that I can only afford movies at the theater every now and then (like once a week to every other week).

Here is a list of new films coming out that I can't wait to see and tell you about:
- Eat, Pray, Love (release date: 13 August 2010)
- The Last Exorcism (release date: 27 August 2010)
- Salt (release date: 23 July 2010)
- Vampires Suck (release date: 18 August 2010)
- HP 7 (release date: 19 November 2010)
- Black Swan (release date: 1 December 2010- SUPER excited about this one!)
- The Social Network (release date: 1 October 2010)
- Easy A (release date: 17 September 2010)
- Resident Evil: Afterlife (release date: 10 September 2010)

If anyone has any requests just let me know and I can give you an impromptu review and hopefully will be able to provide a full review later. Since I am sick today I will try to get out two separate reviews for movies I own.

Happy watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment